Great managers are also designers — of processes, projects, strategies, and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of 4 class days selected from the following courses. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Corporate Strategy: Real-world Frameworks and Actionable Plans
February 19, 2014
- Enhancing the Customer Experience through Service Innovation Design
May 1, 2014
- Creating Strategic Design Capability in Your Organization
May 2, 2014
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
April 28, 2015
- Visual Thinking for Managers
July 16, 2014
- Strategic Decision Making
September 23, 2014
September 30, 2015
- Cultivating Creativity and the Practice of Managing Ideas
October 9, 2014
October 1, 2015
- Driving the Profit Engine through Business Model Innovation
November 13, 2014
Cost of Certificate:
Healthcare, Nonprofit, and CWRU Alumni: $1,680
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.