Equips managers to execute strategy across business functions at higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Coursework for the Certificate:
A certificate is awarded after completion of four of the programs listed below. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Creating the Lean Enterprise in Services and Manufacturing: Nine Principles for World-Class Operations
March 14, 2014
- Process Improvement for Service Operations: Yellow Belt Training and Certification
April 24 - 25, 2014
June 10 - 11, 2015
- Organizational Agility: Methods for Handling Risks, Obstacles, and Uncertainty
September 12, 2014
- Internal Change Consultant: Designing Successful Change Efforts - October 6, 2014
- Internal Change Consultant: Tools and Practices that Strengthen Consulting Skills - October 7, 2014
- Process Improvement for Healthcare: Yellow Belt Training and Certification
November 20 - 21, 2014
October 27 - 28, 2015
- Change Leadership
December 3, 2014
April 14, 2015
October 6, 2015
- Internal Change Consultant: Navigating Contradictions, Paradoxes, and Deviations
February 25, 2015
- Internal Change Consultant: Implementation - The Forgotten Element
February 26, 2015
Cost of Certificate:
Healthcare, Nonprofit, and CWRU Alumni: $1,680
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.