(Formerly “Crafting Your Personal Vision”)
Life’s decisions, obstacles and opportunities often call for a deeper understanding of our values, interests, and motivators. For instance, should you accept that promotion? How will you integrate work and life in a more balanced way? Is it time for a career or lifestyle change? Often we make these seemingly short-term decisions without considering what it is we want to accomplish for ourselves and our organizations in the long term — and without considering our true passions or what energizes us most.
When we have clarity on what greatly matters to us, in ways that are alive and meaningful, we have a powerful compass to guide our energy and efforts.Drafting a personal vision, and revisiting it over time, creates a “living document” that captures what we strive to become and achieve in all aspects of our lives. Through the active exploration of personal vision, participants will receive insights that will support both their individual development as well as their ability to develop others. For those who are just beginning along the path, it will provide the tools to help you get started in a supportive learning environment. For those who already have an articulated vision, this program will provide an opportunity to revisit and renew your commitment.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Angela Passarelli and Ellen Van Oosten, Ph.D.||Friday, March 13, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- The Ideal Self: Why it matters and its role in adult development
- Components of a comprehensive personal vision
- Vision writing and peer consultation
- Renewing practices that support your commitment to living out your vision
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Establish a meaningful personal vision (and help others do the same)
- Understand components of a comprehensive personal vision
- Develop capability to renew your commitment to your vision over time
- Experience personal renewal through peer learning activities
Who Should Attend
Applicable to all audiences; might be of particular interest to leaders, managers and, in general, those who have responsibility for human development. This is an excellent follow-on program to Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change and Coaching for Intentional Development.
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant