2014 Program Dates:
June 10 - 12, August 12 - 14*, and October 21 - 23 (Cleveland, Ohio)
*plus optional experience on August 15
United Arab Emirates
September 23 - 25, 2014, November 17 - 19, 2014, and January 13 - 15, 2015 (Dubai)
February 10 - 12 (Auckland), April 14- 16
(Wellington), June 19 (Auckland)
Immerse yourself in a leadership development program for senior executives that is rooted in ideas and practices developed by Weatherhead’s top ranked Organizational Behavior Department. Emerge from this transformational experience with a new realization of the power of your leadership. Join the hundreds of executives who have benefited from our proven approach to developing great leaders.
This program, which is being offered in Cleveland, Ohio, United Arab Emirates, or in New Zealand, will take you on a learning journey through the four levels of leadership:
- Transform yourself
- Increase your self-awareness and learn how to effectively apply this self-knowledge to the management of yourself and the leadership of others.
- Transform your team
- Learn how to harness and inspire people in teams to surpass their collective individual possibilities. Discover approaches that intrinsically motivate teams to passionately share their energy and efforts to achieve a common goal.
- Transform your organization
- Discover the power of Appreciative Inquiry, a proven approach to accelerating and sustaining organizational change by redirecting focus to core strengths.
- Transform society
- Explore the role leaders have in the community at large, and in turn how organizations are affected by societal forces from healthcare, to regulation, to the environment, to philanthropy.
|Air New Zealand||New Zealand|
|American Red Cross||United States|
|Cambridge Clothing Company Limited||New Zealand|
|Chapman Tripp||New Zealand|
|Ernst & Young Limited||New Zealand|
|General Electric||United States|
|GNS Science||New Zealand|
|Kensington Swan||New Zealand|
|Landcorp Farming Limited||New Zealand|
|LiquiGas Limited||New Zealand|
|McKinsey & Co.||United States|
|Ministry of Social Development||New Zealand|
|Pricewaterhouse Coopers||New Zealand|
|Rockwell Automation||United States|
|Sanford Limited||New Zealand|
|Sherwin Williams||United States|
|Southern Cross Healthcare Limited||New Zealand|
|Te Puni Kokiri||New Zealand|
|TelstraClear Limited||New Zealand|
|The Cleveland Clinic||United States|
|U.S. Dairy Association||United States|
|U.S. Navy||United States|
|Westpac New Zealand Limited||New Zealand|
|ZESPRI International Limited||New Zealand|