As women advance in their careers, they need to develop new skills, perspectives, and approaches. Under the direction of Diana Bilimoria, PhD, these programs provide exceptional support for cultivating personal strengths, building networks, and overcoming barriers. Leaders and women aspiring to leadership positions will discover here the understanding, advice, and development opportunity they need to achieve their career potential, make significant contributions to their organizations, and maximize work/life balance.
- High-Impact Leadership for Women
February 24, 2015
- Career-Life Integration for Women
February 21, 2014
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
April 28, 2014
- Women & Organizational Politics: Developing Power and Influence
April 25, 2014
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
September 23, 2014
October 15, 2015
- Negotiation Skills for Women in Leadership
October 23, 2014
November 10, 2015
Deepen your understanding of Women in Leadership with the Women in Leadership Certificate.