- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, with at least five years involving substantial managerial responsibilities
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
The following materials will be required to complete your application:
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 0687). The GMAT is preferred.
Age range: 32–50
Average age: 39
Average years of experience: 15
Science / Engineering: 27%
Financial services: 22%
Information technology: 17%
Operations / Manufacturing: 26%
Sales / Marketing: 4%
Sponsoring organization revenues
< $50m: 31%
> $500m: 43%
Total tuition for the EMBA program for students entering in fall 2013 is $98,000.*
Our program is delivered as an all-inclusive package; your tuition payment covers all books, course materials, campus parking, technology and student fees, breakfast and lunch on class days, and most expenses in the International Study Experience.
Weatherhead is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Veterans interested in learning about this tuition benefit program should contact their Veterans Affairs Office or visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
*Tuition rates are subject to change and approval by the Board of Trustees.