Weatherhead WednesdaysDowntown Cleveland - TBD
MSM - Healthcare Information SessionPeter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Weatherhead WednesdaysWest Side of Cleveland - TBD
Weatherhead WednesdaysEast Side of Cleveland - TBD
As the healthcare sector continues to grow and change, healthcare professionals need to be able to adapt and innovate beyond the traditional approaches to management in healthcare.
Weatherhead’s Master of Science in Management-Healthcare (MSM-Healthcare) will help you develop the leadership and ingenuity to deliver sustainable value and positive change in your field.
Why design thinking matters in the changing healthcare landscape.
View the full video of "Dinner and Discourse: Identifying New Opportunities for Design in Healthcare."
Is This Program Right for Me?
- If you are a working professional in the healthcare industry,
- If you see the need for innovative solutions to issues in today’s healthcare management,
- If you want to be better prepared to face the changing landscape of healthcare in the United States,
- If you wish to advance your career in medical research, insurance, hospital administration, regulation, technology or healthcare management,
Then the Weatherhead MSM-Healthcare program is right for you.
The MSM-Healthcare is designed to fit around your work schedule. Students attend class during the evening and complete the program in two years. Learn more about the program curriculum and course sequence.
How will this program benefit me?
As a student in the Master of Science in Management-Healthcare (MSM-Healthcare) program, you will:
- Discuss crucial contemporary issues with faculty who are experts in healthcare finance and economics
- Gain a solid background in business fundamentals
- Explore a wide range of healthcare settings including public health organizations
- Acquire a network of regional and national contacts in the healthcare sector
- Develop confidence as a leader in healthcare management
- Strengthen your ability to identify issues and employ design thinking to innovate for positive change
Built on a Tradition of Excellence in Healthcare
Besides Weatherhead’s longstanding reputation as a world-class leader in management, Case Western Reserve University also includes top-ranked schools of medicine and nursing and a highly respected dental school, reflecting our university-wide prioritization of advancing the healthcare field. As a healthcare professional, you will feel right at home among some of the best in the world.
Management Education in the Heart of Healthcare
Cleveland is the ideal place to prepare for an exciting career in the healthcare sector. Weatherhead and CWRU are located in the heart of Cleveland’s University Circle, just minutes from these major medical systems:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospitals
- Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center
These institutions are complemented by the MetroHealth system and the new Global Center for Health Innovation located next door to the Cleveland Convention Center downtown.