Outstanding leaders create a climate where people are engaged, feel valued, are fully included in decisions and processes and actively contribute new ideas and ways of improvement. In this highly interactive program, we will discuss how inclusive leaders utilize emotional intelligence and knowledge of the value of diversity to leverage their employees’ overall effectiveness and contributions. Participants will develop the skills and competencies of inclusion needed to lead and manage global and diverse teams. Specific tools and approaches will be provided to help participants build work environments where inclusion and empowerment are emphasized.
|Instructor||Date and Time||Location|
|Diana Bilimoria, Ph.D.||Wednesday, Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
||Cleveland, OH||Add to Cart|
- What is inclusive leadership?
- Inclusive leadership and emotional intelligence
- Workforce diversity and inclusion in organizations
- Building on differences to deliver business value
- Creating an inclusive team culture and climate
- Outcomes of inclusive leadership
- Leadership skills and competencies of inclusion
- Barriers to inclusive leadership
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Gain an enhanced understanding of inclusive leadership in organizations
- Understand the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to effectively lead global and diverse teams
- Identify specific strategies to increase inclusive leadership competencies and organizational effectiveness
- Understand how outstanding leaders harness diversity and inclusion to create energized work teams
- Enhance inclusive leadership skills and competencies
- Apply inclusive leadership concepts to yourself and your organization
- Identify strategies for enhancing their inclusive leadership impact and contributions
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for supervisors, team leaders and aspiring leaders
Individual Participants: $645
Package Pricing: 1 class day per participant