Today’s healthcare environment is fast-paced and ever-changing. It is more important than ever for doctors, nurses, and administrators to ensure that practices are smooth, efficient, and cost-effective. It is just as critical to never lose sight of providing quality patient care. Weatherhead has worked with world-class faculty and industry experts to design classes that build critical competencies for healthcare excellence.
The classes in this series help healthcare professionals build the skills and confidence that make an organization more effective by optimizing both efficiency and patient care.
- Financial Tools for Healthcare Managers
June 16, 2014
- Enhancing the Patient Experience for a Competitive Edge
August 12, 2014
- Engaging Physicians and Healthcare Professionals: Tools for Organizational Success
September 9, 2014
- Managing Change in Healthcare
September 24 - 25, 2014
- Process Improvement for Healthcare: Yellow Belt Training and Certification
November 20 - 21, 2014
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Deepen your understanding of Managing in a Healthcare Environment with the Healthcare Excellence Certificate.