Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
April 28, 2015
- Enhancing the Customer Experience through Design
May 19, 2015
- Building Creative Culture for Sustainable Innovation
May 20, 2015
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Thinking for Managers
June 18, 2015
- Strategic Decision Making
September 30, 2015
- Cultivating Creativity and the Practice of Managing Ideas
October 1, 2015
- Competitive Strategy through Business Model Design
November 11 - 12, 2015
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Solutions for Innovation and Strategy Certificate.